Sango 2 English Demo
Sango 2 English Demo (gamershell.com mirror)
Sango 2 English Demo (ComputerGames.ro mirror)
Sango 2 English Demo (FileShack mirror)
Sango 2 English Demo (AtomicGamer mirror)
Sango 2 Patches
Sango 2 English Retail Patch from Version 1.6+ to Version 184.108.40.206: This patch can upgrade versions of the game that are 1.6 or 1.6.2.
Changes from Version 1.6 & 1.6.2 to Version 220.127.116.11:
- Added features to display city name while zooming out on the world map.
- Fixed a crash bug while clicking on the army's supply line button.
- Fixed bug in which the spy icon will not be displayed properly and would be hidden while a spy is actually spying on a castle.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Improved scrolling speed while highlighting a castle
Sango 2 English Retail Patch from Version 1.2+ to Version 1.6: This patch is cumulative; you can upgrade directly from 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, or 1.5 to 1.6.
Changes from Version 1.5 to Version 1.6:
- Improved unit pathfinding in battle mode, which improves speed.
- Fixed crash bugs related to army movement and stone armies in World Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented stone army images from appearing when loading a game.
- Fixed bug where an army in World Mode could get stuck permanently in a stone army.
- Fixed dialog text bugs relating to requesting alliances in Palace Mode.
Sango 2 English Retail Patch from Version 1.2+ to Version 1.5: This patch is cumulative; you can upgrade directly from 1.2 to 1.5.
Release notes for Version 1.5:
- Improved AI in world armies. The AI armies now select targets more accurately and disengages more appropriately when the army is weak.
- Castle defender's morale has been tuned down 10%.
- Improved AI in attacking castles. AI now select target gate and set up ladders more properly. AI also more likely to send back troops if HQ is attacked while attacking castles.
- Improved AI in battle mode. AI now attacks HQ before it reaches the edge of the map.
- Troops (Units') shield has been increased to effectively defend its front and side.
- Fixed bugs for units to go through each other without engaging under defense or hold order.
- AI now assigns more good generals into an army. This will make AI concentrate more on what it wants to attack.
Sango 2 English Retail Patch from Version 1.2+ to Version 1.4: This patch is cumulative and can be applied to Version 1.2 or Version 1.3. You can upgrade directly from 1.2 to 1.4 without patching to 1.3.
Release notes for Version 1.4:
- World army now can transfer supplies to the city it disbanded in.
- Fixed a crash bug that occurred when the AI emissaries were working on tricks.
- Fixed sorting generals by Division Strength in the Deployment screen.)
Sango 2 English Retail Patch from Version 1.2 to Version 1.3: This patch fixes the freeze bug and the display of Xu Chang city's name. If you have Version 1.3, you do not need to apply the patch.