- 2009 Nov 11: The English Retail patch to update Takeda 3 to version 184.108.40.206 is now available in the Downloads section. You can read a list of the updates that are included in the patch on the page.
- 2009 Sept 21: The English Retail patch to update Takeda 3 to version 220.127.116.11 is now available in the Downloads section. There are two versions of the patch: one for boxed copies and one for digital copies of the game. Be sure to download the patch that matches your version of Takeda 3. You can read a list of the updates that are included in the patch on the page.
- 2009 Sept 3: We have added a demo of the main menu screen of Takeda 3 to the Downloads section for users to test how their video card will display the game. If the graphics are clear then your card will most likely be able to properly display the game.
- 2009 April 24:
Takeda 3 was recently reviewed by Wargamer:
"It's one of these secret gems gamers sometimes find when they weren't thinking about it. The game is very detailed and highly realistic...."
"Nowadays I don't find many quality games that combine a strategy map and a deep and rewarding battle engine. May I dare to say that it's a must-buy for wargamers?"
- Pascal Giovannini from www.wargamer.com
Click here to see the full review of Takeda 3.
- 2009 Feb 27: Takeda 3 (English version) is on sale now!
- 2009 Feb 24: Added Downloads section with links to sites hosting the Takeda 3 English Demo.
- 2009 Feb 10: Updated Screenshots with new screenshots of world and palace modes.
- 2009 Feb 06: Updated Portraits with several character portraits.
- 2009 Feb 03: Updated Screenshots with new screenshots of battle mode.
- 2008 Jul 02: Updated Features section with castle facility images.
- 2008 Jun 27: Updated Overview and Features section.